A 100% solids, two component urethane lining, and coating. It provides long-term corrosion protection with outstanding adhesion to steel. It is designed as a cold-cure, hand-applied coating for girth welds, touch-up and repair areas on steel pipe.
For use on properly prepared steel for girth welds, touch-ups, smaller areas of application and fixtures.
- Excellent adhesion directly to steel, no primers required
- Zero VOC, no solvent odors
- Tough, abrasion resistant coating
- Meets AWWA C-222 requirements
- White complies with NSF/ANSI Standard 61
- Easy to mix and apply
- High-build, one coat application
- Fast cure to backfill time