A 100% solids, two component, high performance, trowelable, ceramic filled epoxy for rebuilding worn or damaged equipment to their original performance specifications or better.
- Rebuild worn pump casings, suction plates, butterfly and gate valve
- Repair tube sheets, heat exchangers, water boxes, and other circulating water equipment
- Restore worn, eroded equipment to extend operating life
- Repair other linings damaged by abrasion or cavitation
- Excellent resistance to corrosion, cavitation, chemicals and erosion
- Vertical or overhead repairs are easily done due to non-sag properties
- Low chloride content reduces the possibility of corrosion attack and stress cracking on alloys