PolySpec® 300EX is a penetrating, moisture tolerant, two-component epoxy primer used to prime concrete surfaces for high-performance applications. It is commonly utilized as part of a complete flooring system and is also suited for use with epoxy novolac lining systems.
- Concrete primer, as part of a complete TuffRez® flooring system
- Concrete primer, as part of a complete epoxy novolac lining system
- Excellent resistance to aggressive acids, alkalies, and solvents; withstands attack from 75% sulfuric acid, 37% hydrochloric acid and 100% phosphoric acid
- Seamless, high tensile strength composite
- Extremely low permeation rate; superior performance to acid-proof brick
- Excellent dimensional stability; withstands wide temperature range