100% solids, direct to metal, fast-set, two- component urethane certified per ANSI/NSF Standard 61 for use as a lining in potable water tanks and pipes. It provides a very hard, tough surface with outstanding adhesion and impact resistance. Requires plural component, heated application equipment.
As a one or two coat, direct to metal lining system for steel potable water tanks and pipes to comply with NSF/ANSI Standard 61 and AWWA C-222 parameters.
- Complies with NSF/ANSI Standard 61
- Meets FDA 21CFR 175.300 for food contact
- Meets AWWA C-222 requirements
- Zero VOC
- No taste or odor concerns caused by entrapped solvents
- Convenient 1:1 mix ratio
- Unlimited film build with single multi-pass coats
- Excellent adhesion directly to steel and ductile iron
- Fast curing for increased productivity and short turnaround times